ATS&R, a leading national, multi-disciplined architectural/engineering firm, seeks to grow our team of professionals. Specializing in PK-12 education, religious and public projects, ATS&R has served as a valued partner to our clients, community, and profession through collaboration and communication since 1944. We are currently looking for the following professional(s) to add to our staff:
ATS&R is a full-service Architectural firm specializing in the educational market and seeking an experienced Interior Designer.
We are looking for a creative, energetic and dependable Interior Designer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and driven designer with proven capabilities who understands all phases of design. Experience in the K-12 education market is a plus!
Key responsibilities include:
- Involvement in elements of all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and knowledge of construction administration.
- Prepares required layouts, sketches, imagery, renderings, boards and space plans required to convey design intent.
- Preparation and delivery of client presentations
- Interior space planning
- Preparation of construction documents
- Selection and research of finishes/materials for specifications and schedules. Coordinates color and material palettes and prepares presentation boards
- FF&E layouts, specs, schedules, finish selections and cost estimating
- Follows and speaks to current industry trends on educational facilities, space, function, finishes, furniture, etc.
- Shop drawing review and construction administration for interior detailing
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Travel required for some projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA Interior Design from a CIDA accredited school
- Prefer CIDQ Certification and LEED accreditation
- 3+ years experience in an interior design role
- Education design experience is preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch-UP a benefit.
- Strong organizational and design skills
- Creative problem solver and ability to collaborate
- Concise and articulate written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Please submit resume/portfolio to Kara Rise at email@example.com.
Mechanical Project Engineer
ATS&R currently has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Project Engineer. The Mechanical Project Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design, and construction of plumbing, HVAC, energy conservation, fire sprinkler, and other mechanical systems in multi-million dollar building projects.
The candidates must have a minimum of 5 years (preferred) of experience in design and project management of mechanical systems for buildings. The Mechanical Project Engineer must be a Registered Professional Engineer or able to obtain registration. Computer experience with load programs, spreadsheets, word processing, and AutoCadd is required. Revit experience is desirable.
Please send a letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to Blayne Parkos at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls accepted. EOE.
Other Career Opportunities
ATS&R is always seeking energetic individuals to join our staff. We welcome professionals who are committed, skillful, and motivated to grow; join ATS&R and contribute to our 70-year success! Our company supports a teaming environment that consistently strives to exceed our clients expectations, while having fun at delivering high quality solutions!
We strive for a healthy work/life balance, a respectful professional environment, exciting projects to work on, and for offering competitive benefits. ATS&R’s employees stay and grow their careers through opportunities, teamwork, and rewarding work experiences we offer.
Please tell us, in a statement of about 150 words, how you can be a contributing member of the ATS&R team, and send it with your resume to email@example.com or submit your information to:
Attn: Human Resources
8501 Golden Valley Road, Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55427
ATS&R offers newly renovated space ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis, free parking, competitive benefits, and salary commensurate with experience. ATS&R is an equal opportunity employer.