ATS&R created multiple options for the First Evangelical Lutheran Church building committee to solve the needs of the congregation. The original 1959 building needed additional facilities to meet today’s needs.
The final master plan option creates more social and entry space, new classrooms, a new library, new administration offices, new restrooms, air conditioning and a new covered drop off area. The plan provides new offices on the main entry level for visibility, safety and accessibility. The new narthex space brings in natural light from above, offers needed gathering space and ties all the other spaces together to improve the flow of the church complex. The new classrooms have dividers for flexibility and help the space needs of the youth programs.