Keep Abreast of the Latest Trends in Education
At the forefront of nationally recognized directions in PK-12 design, the following ATS&R attributes directly benefit you and your project:
- Nationally-recognized school specialists
- 98% of our annual workload is schools
- Educators on staff
- Recognized Educational Facilities Planners (REFP) on staff
- Leaders in educational facilities associations; recognized authors and speakers for professional education magazines and associations
- Local, national, and international school experience bring you the latest trends
ATS&R assists school districts in building consensus among diverse groups. Our excellent success rate on the passage of bond referenda totals over $645 million. ATS&R partners with you in establishing a strategy and process for your referendum. This “grass roots” approach is developed as uniquely as the community it represents. We become an integral part of your team for a successful bond referendum campaign.
Green schools, sustainable design, high performance, and environmentally friendly are terms that describe a building that creates a healthy environment that is conducive to learning while saving energy, resources, and money. Healthy, energy efficient schools tremendously impact the overall well-being of occupants and the environment. We strive to create the most sustainable building possible while meeting your educational needs. Our team helps you define sustainable goals and strategies that make sense for your location, curriculum, and values.